Terms and Conditions
What is included in the conference fee?
- Access to all presentations and networking opportunities
- All food and refreshments during the conference sessions (excludes evening meals)
- All post conference presentation slides and notes for training purposes
- Access to international subject matter experts
- Access to exhibition room
- On-site assistance with networking
- Pass to attend the hosted drinks reception (where applicable)
When do I pay?
On receiving your completed registration form, we will send an official confirmation and invoice within 3 days. Payment of the full delegate fee is due 14 days from the invoice date, or immediately with registration if the booking is made within one month of the event. In the event that payment has not been received before the start of the event, delegates will be refused entry. We recommend you check with your finance department that payment has been made before travelling to the conference.
Cancellations made within 48 hours of receipt of the completed registration form will be eligible for a full refund. Cancellations received in writing more than one month prior to the start of the event will be refunded less a 50% cancellation fee. Cancellations received in writing within one month of the start date of the event will receive no refund and registrants will be liable for payment of 100% of the invoiced amount. A substitute delegate can be named at any time before the event starts and no fees will be applied to this.