Call for Papers
Speaker submissions for WBA Wi-Fi Global Congress are now closed.
The event is the largest gathering of Wi-Fi professionals and the world's leading carrier grade Wi-Fi event.
Over four days, senior professionals from across the Wi-Fi industry meet to discuss strategies for deployment, integration, monetisation and roaming. The Congress features a series of workshops, presentations and discussions, a comprehensive exhibition, roamfest, Executive Forum and networking to help participants forge new relationships.
Prospective speakers are invited to submit a title and abstract to be considered for inclusion in the conference programme. Full guidelines are listed below. Submissions are welcomed from mobile, fixed and cable operator companies active in the Wi-Fi market place. Abstracts are encouraged in the following subject areas:
Business Cases and Monetisation Strategies
- Wi-Fi roaming
- Offload business cases
- Location based services and advertising
- Pricing strategies
- Developing Wi-Fi roaming agreements
- Muni-Fi case studies
- Developing wholesale offerings
- Using Wi-Fi to increase loyalty and ARPU
- Big data monetisation
Deployments and Technical Insights
- Next generation hotspot deployments
- Mesh networks
- Case studies on existing deployments
- Integrating small cell and macro cell networks
- Open space deployments
- TV whitespace deployments
- Reducing interference and improving service quality