The WBA Wi-Fi Global Congress will return to Europe on 10-13 June. This is the industry's definitive Wi-Fi deployment and monetisation event.
Learn from and network with the leading Wi-Fi visionaries transforming the wireless industry with the next generation of Wi-Fi deployments and services.
- See how operators from across Europe and the World are monetising Wi-Fi
- Hear latest developments in Next Generation Hotspot trials and deployments
- Compare approaches to deploying Wi-Fi as part of a heterogeneous network
- Discover the latest technologies enabling a seamless user experience
- Explore the business models being deployed by different market players
Presentations, case studies, panel discussions: Two full days of content from senior thought leaders designed to give you an insight into the latest developments and projects from across the globe to help you develop your own business plans.
Focused content streams: In London the program will split into two streams after the morning plenary sessions to offer you choice of content depending on you and your team member's focus and interests.
Business cases and monetisation: Focused to helping you develop your plans for Wi-Fi from concept to completion. Learn which new innovators are developing services in Wi-Fi and how you can develop your revenue streams within a next generation Wi-Fi ecosystem.
Network deployment and technical insights: How to develop your Wi-Fi coverage, from large venue deployments to country wide integration, the discussions and presentations in this stream will help you streamline your deployment process and offer a window to the operators experiences from around the world. Presentations will also offer insight into overcoming issues such as network interference, developing a truly heterogeneous network and smoothly upgrading to the next generation of Wi-Fi.
Exhibition and showcase arena: The world's premier Wi-Fi hardware, software and service providers in one place. The exhibition offers you the opportunity to evaluate and explore the latest products available in the market. The showcase arena will offer you a chance to see the products explained and put through their places by the senior executives and engineers whose vision brought them into existence.
- Latest developments within standards: Hear fom the Wireless Broadband Alliance on the latest developments within projects including Next Generation Hotspot (NGH) and roaming frameworks. You will also hear from the other prominent associations and bodies making heterogeneous networks possible.